this post just wanted to share it .......


this post just wanted to share it .......
 

I was one of Ahmad Dahlan University students. current semester 3, and until now I can not decide which would focus, programming I can only slightly, less analytical, still substantially below the average: (# hubbub

I think so a student more easily than high school students turned out wrong, Beben more that came and went,

and until I write this post I was still confused, do not have any skills, just upset

I also have 2 friends who must have with them, the other great Java Programming and Analysis The only great, so if three of us the way I was positioned in the middle of the confusion that exists, not analysis or programming, but the two of them I have not been able to

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Pages

Search

Sandiah Notes Template Sandroid11.blogspot.com.